Jason has represented debtors and creditors in arrangements pursuant to the Canada Business Corporations Act and the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act, as well as in bankruptcies and proposals pursuant to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act. He has assisted clients in the seizure and recovery of unpaid goods, the purchase or sale of assets, and the development or contestation of various plans, proposals and transactions.
Jason also acts in the drafting and enforcement of contracts, protection of intellectual property rights, implementation and realization of security, and all aspects of the litigation process. As a former software programmer, Jason has insight in respect of information technology businesses and enjoys using various technologies to provide quality work efficiently.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Commercial Transactions
- McGill University (B.C.L., LL.B. 2005; BCom 1999).
- Province of Quebec, Canadian Bar Association
- Liaison Committee for the Superior Court (Commercial Division)
- Turnaround Management Association
- Lord Reading Law Society