Louis-Paul practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, banking law, and corporate restructuring and insolvency. He has acted in several high profile matters. He is currently acting on behalf of the Plaintiff in the Quebec Class Action instituted against manufacturers and sellers of opioid drugs. Louis-Paul is also involved with some important insolvency and restructuring mandates, including, Laura’s Shoppe (P.V.) Inc.
Prior to joining FFMP, Louis-Paul practiced in the business law group of another national Canadian firm in Montréal, as well as in international firms in Luxembourg and London.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Université de Montréal (LLB., 2016)
RECOGNITION AND REWARDS
- Recipient of the Bourse du Directeur Général de la COOP Droit 2015 (Université de Montréal)
- Laureate of the 2014 Forces Avenir Gala