We are currently looking for a fully bilingual paralegal/legal assistant with at least 7 years of experience in corporate, commercial, and financing transactions, capable of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, eagerness to learn new skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and can work well both independently and as part of a team.
If you have experience in some, or all, of the following, we want to hear from you:
- Preparation of corporate documents such as incorporation, amalgamation, amendments and dissolution, and revival of provincial and federal entities.
- Preparation of annual and other routine resolutions.
- Review and maintenance of corporate minute books.
- Corporate searches, certificates of status, and other public record searches
- Conducting, reviewing, and reporting on title searches
- Drafting of resolutions and documentation for commercial transactions
- Assisting lawyers with financing transactions
- Trademark registration
- Proof-reading and translation in English and French (oral and written)
- Management of files
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- SpeechExec transcription software
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, based on experience, as well as a collaborative team environment allowing for continuous career development.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply directly on LinkedIn or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
At FFMP, we value diversity and inclusion and are committed to offering equal employment opportunities to all.