Suzanne has a diversified corporate and commercial practice and over 20 years of experience in matters of banking, secured financing transactions, including syndicated financing, asset-based lending, equipment finance and factoring transactions. She has expertise with respect to real estate, commercial leases, sales and acquisitions of businesses and assets, reorganizations, joint ventures, licensing as well as shareholder agreements and shareholder disputes.
As a result of the firm's strong insolvency practice, Suzanne has often been involved in significant transactions involving acquisitions of assets and businesses in the context of restructuring or insolvency files. She has worked with businesses in various industries, including the retail, manufacturing and financial sectors.
Suzanne also has commercial litigation experience and regularly advises clients on viable alternatives to litigation. She is a mediator accredited by the Québec Bar Association in civil, commercial and labor matters, as well as by the Institut de médiation et d'arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ).
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Financing and Secured Lending
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- Ottawa University, LL.B., 1993
- Accredited Mediator - Quebec Bar Association (civil and commercial law)
- Accredited Mediator - Institut de médiation et d'arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ)
- Institut de médiation et d'arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ)
- ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
- Quebec Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Province of Quebec
- The Japan Society of Canada